Wednesday, June 8, 2011

not a green thumb around

I have successfully killed my tomato and pepper plants. :( I am a terrible gardener. I wonder if there is a class on gardening? I know how to remedy the situation. "remember to water the plants everyday" simple. So, after planting new seeds today I set a timer in my phone for 5pm everyday to remind me to water the plants. Hopefully they actually grow into something. My tomatoes were doing pretty well, until I got hold of them. Now they are dry shriveled things. I am disappointed in my gardening abilities. I really want to get better at this. I'll try to do an update next week so you can all see how well I am doing. Cross your fingers that I get better :) maybe I can teach my tomatoes to follow me around meowing so I will think to feed them....

No comments:

Post a Comment