Sunday, July 10, 2011

ThredUp

I found a website for swapping kids clothes that I wanted to share. ThredUp is an interesting concept. They send you prepaid boxes. You fill them with you kids nice clean stylish clothes and then you send them to someone else that picks them. You then get credit for the box that you can use to pick your own. Or you can add money to your account and use that to buy boxes. The boxes are $15.95 each(5$ for the box and 10.95 for shipping) and are supposed to contain 75-100 $ worth of used clothing. Well, I have sent out 4 boxes this week. I picked my first one today. Hopefully the boxes that we recieve are as nice as the ones I sent.

Also :) sign up for swagbucks If you aren't already! who doesn't love to get free points they can use to uy things just for doing internet searches?

No comments:

Post a Comment