Saturday, August 6, 2011

slowest computer EVER

I think I have THE slowest computer ever. ok, well, maybe not. And it was free so I can't complain too much but... how exactly do I make it faster? and not freeze up so much? I'm pretty sucky when it comes to computers so any good advice is greatly appreciated! and NO, i dont have a bunch of stuff downloaded. I really dont think I have downloaded anything actually...I also really really want to design my own background and buttons for my blog so if someone can steer me in the right direction for this I would totally love you forever! k?k. Thanks! :) oh yeah, my printer won't print. well, actually it prints but not dark enough to actually be able to see what you are printing :( how do I fix that. no, it's not out of ink, just got some actually....HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment