Tuesday, August 2, 2011

what i wore...whenever....

I have been reading alot of blogs lately and there are some common themes among some of them. One of these themes is the "what I wore (usually wednesday)" posts. I'm gonna have to be honest, I really dont care what you wore wednesday or any other day of the week. I wear pj's or scubs 90% of the time. If I am not at work I wear pj's unless I HAVE to change out of them. Occasionally I actually like to get dressed but not most days. Most days I get out of bed and actually put on more pj's (or sweats). Yes I am that woman. I love it. I am always cumfy, easy to please and I love my clothes and don't feel the need to show off what I wore. So, what I wore wednesday was, PJ's :). and tuesday, and monday, and sunday, no, wait, sunday I may have worn scrubs, and then pj's. At least I wear cute scrubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment