Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesdays just suck...

I have never made a blog before. I thought i should try something new. Maybe someplace to vent and also work on my writing and typing skills. So, what to write about? Wednesdays. I am not a fan of Wednesdays. I work nights, get off around 6:15. I stay up until my son, Mikey goes to school. between 8 and 8:30 (depends on if he wants school breakfast). I cant sleep. Ever. Not cool. I may get to sleep by 9 or 10 am. wednesdays school gets out at 1:50. That means I have to be up by 1:15 to get him. urgh. That means maybe 4 hours of sleep :(. I am a fan of sleep. I need alot. It's just so hard for me to get to sleep. Maybe because I drink 2-3 bottles of cherry pepsi a day? maybe. Maybe because I have so much stress and thing on my mind that i just cant stop thinking. Tomorrow mikey goes to his dads from school. I get to sleep thursdays. If Robbie doesnt wake me up 30 times. I dont want to go to work tonight. I want to stay home and work on my new hobbies, crochet and bows. I am very proud of my crochet. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now. I want to make an owl hat. I have the hat part down, just have to figure out the owl part. I hope tonight isnt so hard at work. It has been really busy the last 2 nights. I have shin splints. Also not cool.
goofy boy doesn't let me sleep. he's just too cute to be too mad at though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment