Friday, April 29, 2011

cancelled...again...

I picked up an extra shift today. I was supposed to work a double. My goal is to work 5 extra shifts in the next 2 1/2 weeks. So, I picked up today. They called me at 1:15 and cancelled me for my 2pm shift :( shucks. I dont really want to work that much but we need a different vehicle and with all that overtime we could afford a little pos that gets way better milege. hopefully the rest will fall into place next week. Working a 12 hr shift sunday and I have to call monday and see what all is open next week. wish me luck!! Also, sounds like I may have found a replacement phone!! (Thank you Lisa) woohoo!!!! It will be nice to be able to make calls again. hopefully I have learned my lesson this time. DO NOT THROW YOUR PHONE!! It will break and you will be sad. k?k.

No comments:

Post a Comment