Thursday, April 21, 2011

how much is too much?

So, I have seen that a lot of people seem to have trouble keeping up with their blogs. They forget to post for weeks and then apologize for not doing so. I seem to have the opposite problem. I post too much. probably annoys some of you. although I really only have 2 followers. I'm pretty sure there are a few more people out there that read this. So, Sorry if I post too much. You don't have to read everything, I wont be upset I promise! cross my heart. But, If you like something share it with your friends! I am getting slightly better at all of this so it is more entertaining (for me at least) and I am trying to make it a little more organized and personalized to me. Oh, and click on the little ad thingies puhleeze and thank you :) And I LOVE comments so if you like (or hate) something, or have a suggestion/idea for me,  let me know :) Thanks for reading all the stuff I have to say. I appreciate it. really I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment