Friday, May 20, 2011

yucky tummy

After a day off and a day called in I did.... well almost nothing. I spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday sick :(. I made another tutu last night and now have a couple to make for coworkers. because they are just too cute. Its supposed to rain for the next 3 days so I don't know if much of anything will get done. Actually.... I have some sewing to do. It will be awesome. I am convinced of it. I plan to recover the kid's booster seats. I bought some absolutely adorable fabric to do it. yay! I do have something to do even if it is yucky rainy weather all weekend :) I tried to find a tutorial for recovering child seats and it was a no go so maybe, just maybe, you folks will get a tutorial outta me :). I'll update tomorrow on what I have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment