Saturday, June 25, 2011

coupons coupons everywhere

The only real work (other then my job) that I have had any motivation to do lately is clip coupons, search for coupons and print coupons, and compare coupons. I think coupons are becoming an addiction. At least it's not an expensive addiction. I'm having some trouble finding good coupons online. So, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to get good coupons? The best ones I have found I get from signing up for a certain brands website and then I get coupons and free samples. But that's very time consuming. And I don't get very many. but $2 off a box of cereal (or something like that) isn't a bad deal. So, what website is the best for multiple online coupons? And I need a good organizational tip for all the coupons that I have. I have them in labeled envelopes right now, which totally works but I want some suggestions on better ways to keep it all straight. THANKS :)

And!! If you aren't signed up for Swagbucks <<---Click there! you earn points just for searching the Internet, taking surveys and redeeming coupons! how awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment