Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lately

Lately I suck at updating my blog and my fb page. I'm sorry. I'm still alive and kicking. I just don't feel like doing anything. maybe I have depression. IDK. I'm not sad. I just have NO motivation to do anything whatsoever. My house is a mess and I have a ton of stuff to do that is just not getting done. The only thing I have done lately is cut coupons and compare ads. I guess thats better then nothing at all. Now I have to actually do the grocery shopping :( I am not a very big fan of grocery shopping. especially with hubby and kids in tow. they always want to add things to the cart and just don't understand that if they wait a week we can buy it on sale with a coupon and spend a quarter the price. I'm cheap. I have to be, I'm poor. I have to scrimp and save where I can or it just wouldn't stretch where it is needed. By th way, If you don't have SwagBucks, sign up. You get points for doing internet searches. The points can be used to buy giftcards, electronics, toys, all kinds of things. When you refer someone else you get matching points with them. So, sign up! please :)
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment