Saturday, October 15, 2011

posting from my phone?

I find it absolutely amazing that I can post from my new phone! I am really way excited about this! The modem on our computer died so I haven't been able to post in quite a while but since I can get onto blogger on my phone I guess I don't have much of an excuse anymore. I can't edit very well though so please excuse any bad grammar. So, what have we been up to? Not much actually. Everything is still chugging along. We carved pumpkins this week. And I found pumpkin pie poptarts at walmart. They are awesome! The box of 12 lasted 2 days so I guess they are a hit at my house! I did just now figure out that I can't insert picture :( hopefully we will be getting a new modem soon so things in blogworld will run smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment