Friday, April 1, 2011

6 am

I like 6am. I like 7 am even better. 6 am on work days means that the next shift will be there any minute and I will be able to go home. 7 am is when the kids get up and we watch Curious George together. I didn't have to work last night but I am still up now. At 6 am. I was going to make some bows but instead I am online researching how to make money from home. I am also rereading this blog as I sit here and I realize, it has been quite a while since I have owned a computer. I type so slow and misspell so much it is sad! I also rarely capitalize (I know, you don't see that) or use punctuation. I have been doing all this online stuff from my Blackberry and it does it for me. Ahhh, I LOVE my Blackberry! I know a lot of people have issues with them but I think I would be lost without mine.
i am going to type this little paragraph so that you can see what it looks like before i edit it  one long annoyingly misspelled no puncuation sentence. lol.
OK. I will go back to editing now. Today. Plans for the day. hmmmmm. uh..... I should do something. I have to work tonight. That's 16 hours from now though. (I am also very used to pushing alt when typing numbers so when i just put in 16, it was actually !^ the first time). I am going to do some more research on making money from home. Also making money from blogging. It can be done so I am going to try. If I can cut back even just a few hours at work I will be a happy woman. I did find a website that is totally awesome! moneysavingmom.com. My cousin had liked it on fb so, I took a look. She has a whole section on how to be a work from home mom. So, I am going to give a few of her ideas a go and see what I can come up with on my own.   
I also love the layout that blogger automatically gave me! How did it know that I would love it?
The latest thing I made from crochet, a knotted mess :(. It took me 45 minutes to untangle and ball this up.


No comments:

Post a Comment