Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ewww whats that?

6 am. again. I slept last night, I'm still tired. My mind and body don't let me sleep past 6 am. I'm going to die at work tonight if i cant force myself to take a nap sometime today.
I cannot get my kids to eat. Its annoying. They have just recently become picky eaters. They both used to eat anything I gave them. I made toast with jelly and brown sugar and cinnamon oatmeal. They won't eat the oatmeal. I read somewhere that giving them the exact same thing for 14 days will help them to recognize it and they will eat it. Guess there's a lot of oatmeal in my kids future. My head hurts. I'm in a bad mood. my kids don't listen to me and it's really wearing on me this morning. I didn't get the laundry all done yesterday so i guess that's what I will be doing today. Going grocery shopping tomorrow so I need to get my list and coupons together for that. I just want to go back to sleep but I know it isn't gonna happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment